Electronic Chemical Injection Rate Controllers
For controlling and monitoring automated injection systems
Closely control and monitor chemical critical operating information for reducing costs and improving processes. It’s easy, efficient and productive – saving you time and money.
- Used for AC and DC pumps
- Control injection rates via timer, cycle count or flow control
- Easy to read display that operates at temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C)
- CDMA and GSM cellular connectivity
- ETL listed for electrical safety: UL 508 and CSA 22.2 No. 14
Harrier+Smart Controller (pdf)
Electrically Operated Double Acting Pumps for Chemical Injection
Chemical injection electric pump uses a double acting pump lower that helps achieve double the flow of a similar single acting pump.
The Wolverine DA pump is self-priming so the pump can purge itself from any trapped air and resume operation without physically being at the pump. The pump lowers are universal pump lowers to be used with pneumatic and electric drives. The pump mounts directly on a pole, eliminating a need for a pump stand.
The pump motor is brushless which helps keep power draw at a minimum plus it comes with variable speed control right on the motor. The DC motor options are UL classified to Class 1, Division 2 for Hazardous Location applications.
- Pumps fluid in both directions of the stroke for increased flows
- Doubles the flow of a similar single acting pump
- Provides continuous flow operation for better pump efficiencies
- Anti-locking so air cannot get trapped inside air motor and stall pump
- Pump can free itself of air and resume pumping without any adjustments
- Simple pump design for quick seals replacement
- Brushless DC motor helps reduce amperage draw
- Variable speed control eliminates a need for a separate controller
Designed to provide reliable performance under demanding conditions
Protect well sites and pipelines with easy to operate chemical injection pumps, designed especially for the oil and gas industry. These durable, long-lasting work harder, longer before needing maintenance or repair.
Chemical injection is used in the oil and gas industry to pump, meter and monitor aggressive chemicals to prevent corrosion problems that could negatively impact the jobsite. Graco is an expert on chemical injection, providing equipment that can withstand offshore and onshore environments along with the harshest weather conditions. Learn more about our specifically-designed equipment for chemical injection:
- Chemical injection system
Graco is known throughout the world for durable and reliable equipment that meets or exceeds industry standards.
Wolverine Hazardous Location Pumps
AC and DC Operated Chemical Injection Pumps
Hazardous location pumps with explosion proof pump motors designed to operate in applications requiring Class 1, Division 1 rated products.
Wolverine hazardous location chemical injection pumps are designed for injecting chemicals at well sites and pipelines. Explosion proof motors are an integral part of the Hazardous location pumps designed to operate in applications requiring Class 1, Division 1 rated products.
- Easily integrated with Graco chemical injection solar powered systems.
- Wolverine pumps reduce emissions to the atmosphere and have a greater level of control when used with our injection rate controllers.
- Our injection pumps are designed for up to two years of operation before simple repairs.
- Each pump features an adjustable fluid packing that lasts up to 25 times longer than non-adjustable seals.
- All Wolverine pumps have 316 SST wetted parts, plus they are resistant against water and dust.
Pneumatic Operated Chemical Injection Pumps
Protection from corrosion, plugging and freezing
Graco Python pneumatic chemical injection pumps are the right solution for injecting chemicals at well sites and pipelines to protect them from corrosion, plugging and freezing. Python pumps offer features critical to the oil and gas industry:
- Ideal for applications that require a pump to operate in an explosion proof environment
- These chemical pumps run on regulated natural gas or compressed air
- Uses half the air consumption of other pumps in the market
- Easy to operate
- Lowest out of pocket cost
- Extreme duty plungers, seals, and timing valve are designed for up to two years of operation before replacement
- The Python is designed to operate in environments from -40° F to 175°F (-40°C to 79°C). They have 316 SST wetted parts, plus they’re sealed against water and dust.
- Ultra precision stroke adjustment between ¼ to 1 inch (6.4 to 25.4 mm) ensures accurate injection rates.
- Reduced fugitive methane emissions.
- HNBR, FKN, FKM ETP, and FFKM plunger packings and check valve seals can handle some of the most aggressive chemicals.
- Pump cycle rate remains constant regardless of system back pressure.